* All riders need to be registered on our online booking system Ecpro. Riders under 18 years of age must be registered through their parents’ account.
* Contact details must be kept up to date.
* Lessons can only be booked through the online booking system. Payment is due at the time of booking.
* It is the client’s responsibility to cancel any unwanted lessons through their Ecpro account.
* Lessons must be cancelled with more than 48 hours’ notice to qualify for a full credit. If you fail to turn up, you will be required to pay in full.
* Refunds incur a £5 administration charge.
* We reserve the right to refuse you to ride a particular horse/pony if we feel that the safety of the rider or horse is in question.
* Riders must wear appropriate clothing and sturdy boots or shoes with a heel. You will not be allowed to ride in trainers or similar; we reserve the right to refuse you to ride if it is deemed unsafe without a refund.
* Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of your session to allow time for hat fitting.
* If you are late, we, unfortunately, cannot make that time up as other clients will be waiting for their lessons to start on time.
* If we are late for whatever reason we will make up your lesson/hack time.
* You will be issued a full credit if we are forced to cancel a lesson or hack.
* Indoor and outdoor lessons will not be cancelled if windy or rainy, unless deemed unsafe.
* Adults are required to attend a mandatory Assessment Lesson to receive their riding grade. If you've not been riding with us for a year or more, we reserve the right to ask you to complete another Assessment Lesson.
* We reserve the right to limit/change the number of riders in each lesson.
* Abusive behaviour towards staff, other clients and horses will not be tolerated and will result in being asked to leave. Instructors reserve the right to refuse to teach a client for any reason.
* Lessons cannot be transferred to other riders.
* It is a condition of purchase that the intended rider has no medical conditions that require doctor’s approval. Any relevant information must be declared at the time of booking through the extras option. This will allow us to allocate the most suitable horse and conform with our risk assessments.
* Vouchers are Valid for 365 Days. No Refunds Available.
* Hats must meet current safety standards.
* Children under 14 years of age need to wear hats when handling horses.
* High visibility jackets must we worn on hacks and when leading horses to fields by all.
* You should not wear Jewellery of any kind, anything you wear you do so at your own risk.
* Parents must provide a leader for lead rein lessons.
* Children must be supervised at all times by a legally responsible person. Parents are advised not to leave your children unattended at any time during their stay at Tedworth Equestrian Centre. If spectating in the gallery, please remain as quiet as possible, and in full view of the horses/ponies & Instructor at all times. Whilst spectating, the Instructor reserves the right to ask you to leave the Indoor School if they feel the safety of the rider or horse/pony is in question. Young Children must be supervised at all times by a responsible person and remain seated and quiet whilst lessons are in progress and not to run around the gallery.
* Minimum age is 4 years old.
* Maximum weight is 100kg when dressed.
* It is a condition of booking that you accept our Terms and Conditions.